Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ghosts

One night in my friend’s house in Al Nahadah in Abu Dhabi, my cousins, friends and I went to his house after he invited us. We stayed there till 3 o’clock in the morning and it was too late to return to Liwa so he said it’s ok to sleep in his meeting room.
   My cousins, friends and I were sleeping when we heard someone running above the roof. I was very dizzy and shouted to my friends; please stop running I want to sleep and then they woke me up and said there is someone running above us. I said it might be a cat. After we fell asleep again, we started to hear the door opening and closing. I woke up and said to my friends that we should leave now; I thought the house was full of ghosts, some of my friends slept and others were still awake till morning and I was one of them.
   When the morning came, my friends and I ask a question to who invited us and said, is your house hunted with ghosts? He laughed at us and said no. From that day my friends and I didn’t tell anyone about it and my friend who invited us he made a joke of it. I can still remember what it was; it was a very frightening night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment