Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Phone and BlackBerry Bold


 Every year phone companies develop new phones. The first phones were very big like a suitcase and only used for calling people. But thanks to technology they made the size of the phone like the size of a small notebook, but with a lot of different uses. In this essay, I am going to write about the similarities and differences between the I Phone and BlackBerry Bold.

There are some important similarities between the I Phone and Black Berry Bold. The first similarity is that both I Phone and Bold have the same style. For example, both of them have the same color which is black with a chrome frame. Another similarity is that they have the same 3.5 mm headphone hatch. Yet another similarity is we can use them to buy anything we want by using the internet.

Although there are some similarities between I Phone and BlackBerry Bold, there are also three major differences. The first difference is the screen. For example, the I Phone screen is touch but BlackBerry Bold is not. Another difference is the web browser. The I Phone web browser is more advanced than the web browser in a BlackBerry Bold. Yet another difference is the calculator. For example, I Phone calculator is very annoying because you might touch the wrong number instead the Black Berry Bold has buttons and you will never have wrong results.

Overall, the differences outweigh the similarities. However, I prefer the I Phone instead of BlackBerry Bold because it has more features than a BlackBerry Bold and is very easy to use. 

1 comment:

  1. Khaled:

    Good start! I like your writing and the photos!
    Now make sure to fix any small errors and edit you posts for a final version! Good work!

    The Fox

    ReplyDelete