Sunday, September 19, 2010

My introduction

             In this essay I am going to write about myself, my daily life and my favorite hobbies. I was born on 10th of Jan 1991 in Abu Dhabi. Nowadays, I study in HCT ADMC in the second year which I study a business major. In the future I want to become a great businessman just like my father.

 In my daily life every morning I usually go to the college, after I finish I return to my house and take a nap, after I wake up I see if I have homework or exams the next day and try to study them. After that I meet up with my friends sometimes we go to the malls or watch a movie or play bowling. Or sometimes one of my friends invites us to his house.

I hope now you know me better and I can’t wait to know about your life and hobbies. I hope we would be friends in the future. 

1 comment: